Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There are insufficient moves to play level 14050 which is an order level - it's near impossible to get the chocolates required. Are there any tips or can the level be readjusted?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. I played in the middle and tried to get Stripped Candy out and I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback. Here