Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not get a new computer and signed in just now and lost everything on Chrome. I am signed into Facebook so my level saved, but lost all 200 lives and all my friends..... Why? Anyway to get King to give them back to me? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ok, thank you.
Oh, Sorry!! I did not realize that🤦♀️
The reasons will be different if we have started playing the game on a new device. Hence, wanted to make sure!!
I did see few more complaints that all of a sudden, they have lost all of their saved lives!! I don't think they found a reason for the glitch!!
Let me check if we have an update🤔
I am responded to the person that got the new computer. I posted a new comment about my issue. I did not get a new computer, I did not thing different, play almost every night and today my sound was back and had to change settings back and lost the lives and friends, I will just carry on... thanks...
Hello again @MSBGONE🙋♀️
In your opening comment, you said you "did not" get a new computer!!
But, in the other thread you have posted HERE, you have mentioned that you had to purchase a new computer due to an issue on your old computer!!
So, is this a new computer that you lost all the lives? Can you please clarify?
Thanks🍫
I updated it after I lost it and still gone.
Hello @MSBGONE🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost all of your saved lives from your game!!
By any chance, did you "update" your Chrome Browser today?