Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last week I had over 200 life’s this week I have zero and none of my friends have sent any which is very unlikely as we have all been playing together a long time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @adcb25🤗
Looks like you have posted same question twice!! I have just answered your other question HERE. Please click on the Green lettered link to continue the discussion in the other thread.
I will have to close this thread considering it as "Duplicate Thread"!
Thank you for understanding and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫