Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I uninstall my candy crush on my phone but when I reinstall it from play store an i entered my email account to continue my progress it continued at the level I was but with out a single booster but before I have many then was the problem with u
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am really sorry @Sname but the problem here is that you uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. This will lose you all your boosters because they are saved onto your device and King's Servers have no record of them. The moment you uninstall an App all the data of the app stored on your device is wiped out and this will mean your boosters are gone. When you reinstall the game once you log into your account you will start at the right level and with your gold bars, which are linked to your player ID and stored in King's servers.
Hello @Sname🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost boosters on your device!
When you have deleted the game from your device, all the data pertaining to your game also has been deleted. And, that is the reason you do not have any boosters in your game! Unfortunately, it is not possible to get them back!
If you have purchased any of your boosters with real money, you can contact the King Player Support and request for a reimbursement.
If you have further questions or need assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links bellow about lose booster Here
I did not find my boosters