We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Blue Candies challenge

xoliswa_1990
xoliswa_1990 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi, as of yesterday (05 October 2023) There was a challenge to collect 10000 blue candies and win 40 gold bars. I did that and claimed the bars however the bars are not loaded on my inventory I still have 1 gold bar.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,349 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2023

Hello @xoliswa_1990🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold bars from the event!!

Sometimes, a weak internet connection or issue on the servers could cause such issues!!

I would suggest you to close the App - turn off your WiFi - shutdown the device and turn it back on after few minutes -- turn the WiFi on -- and reopen the App. See if the Gold Bars are added to your game.

If nothing works, please come back and let us know! We can give you the instructions for contacting the Player Support team!

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day 🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?