Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I changed my email account and now I can't sign back in the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Both
Hello again @gruntamd🤗
I am sorry to hear that the Support team's answer did not help you!!
Are you talking about the automated email that you have received after sending your complaint OR did you talk to a real agent?
The support team gave me answers that didn't help me. I just want to know how I can sign back in.
Hello @gruntamd 🙋♀️
Did you hear back from the Player Support team? What did they say?
Did they tell you that they cannot help you?
I've tried the above method it didn't help
And I still can't log in to my game with my email account.
Hello @gruntamd🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having log-in issues with your game😕
You will have to contact the King Player Support team as the login details are case sensitive and include personal details! Please click on this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact to send your complaint.
You will be receiving an automated email, which like an acknowledgement that they have received your complaint. Please wait for 3 days to hear back from a real agent. If you haven't heard by then, send a reply to that automated email you have received on day 1.
NOTE: Please do not send more than 1 complaint, as it will only delay the process!!
If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope everything works out and you will be able to play your game again🍫🍫