Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am already 9471 today.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Thanks for replying . for the Community badge , Please post your screenshot map here
🏁 Show your skills and claim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000
I just want my profile among the people passed 9000 level on Saga thx
Thx. What I really want is my profile on the king community web showing that I have passed. Today the web show 487 people but I do not see my profile name on it.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress, To get your banner updated, please replay level 9.000.Thank you