Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear Support, i have changed my mobile phone (old was a huawei, new is a xiaomi). I use my Facebook account to save the datas of this game. By using the new device, I have downloaded candy crush saga, and logged in the Facebook account. But my progress details are imperfect. The levels, friends and the gold bars are correct, but the sweet rewards/boosters, events and quantity of lives are missing. Please help me, what can I do, to get back my candy crush goods. I send you some screenshots about my missing items. Thank you in advance!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. As Kiara states you will not be able to access yours boosters from the new phone. I hope you do still have the old phone? You have some great boosters on it and you can take advantage of that! When I got a new phone recently I played on both the old and new phones simultaneously:
I used the same login details and used the old phone to pass the most difficult levels requiring boosters while making sure any new boosters from events I claimed using the new phone. I found this method really useful as I could make sure I kept my win streak on the new phone. Play mainly on the new phone, but if you trip up or encounter a difficult level needing boosters to pass DON'T finish it but just open the same level on the old phone, play and pass it using the boosters, save the game on the old phone. Then just close the App completely on the new phone, you can do this in mid level. When you reopen the app it should synch with the old phone and you should be on the next level with your win streak intact. I won lots of episode races and earned lots of gold with this method and my boosters then weren't wasted. Good luck!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry that happen to you . The Gold Bars and Levels do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels and Gold bars
Please check links bellow about lose booster Here