Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
New version : 10 levels for share of 500 gold bars
With 8 milestone boosters
1st 4, timed (10 min) boosters
The remaining 4 are "normal" boosters
The 10-min boosters were put to good use.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For this account, collected 28 gold bars (nothing special, so didn't take screenshot).
But for the return of Candy Royale to my own account, I took screenshots of both times, both were 7 levels for share of 500 gold bars.
1st one : 10 gold bars
2nd one : 100 gold bars
Good that you liked it. I didn't. I'll link my post. I only got 9 gold bars! How big was your prize?
I notice the "Monday Morning Glitch" is back, the complaints are coming in now in the Support Forum.
Happy Crushing!