Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I delete players off my game map.
Because, I only want to see my own progress on my game map
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is a poll asking your opinion on these random players, and no, you can't delete them. I'll send you the link here so you can vote.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
You can remove your specific friend from your game and the steps are detailed below.
Click on your game avatar and go to Friends option.
I don't believe you can.