Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to spend $10 just to win the next level because it wouldn't give me a reward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for replying and well done for making the right decision. It's not worth spending money on this game when it's so difficult to progress and not fun to play. I gave up playing at level 15,000 but wish I'd stopped earlier. I found the fun was gone after level 14,000. So you have picked the right moment to quit. Enjoy life!
It gave it on the next level, but it should have been the level I was on. I gave up on candy crush now. I was spending way too much money.
I got this once but then the CandyRoyale payout came on the next level. Did it for you?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.