Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, currently I have an account on candy crush that is only part of my apple ID but I realized I won't be able to play on my computer or even connect my account here, is there any way to switch all my progress to a king account? I've seen a few threads but this is the only one that has an answer at the end. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/304847/how-do-i-link-my-account-apple-id-to-a-king-or-facebook-account
My user ID is 12421448483 and my name is kat on it, any help is appreciated, thankyou
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No worries, thankyou for taking your time to help!
Hi Kat🙋♀️
Thank you for creating the Kingdom account and providing your ID number!
Sorry! I don't know if it even works or not, but I am hoping it would🤞So, I have no idea about boosters and if your Apple ID game still works or not!!
I have just sent my note to our Community In-charge! Let me see what they say and get back to you🍫
Hello, I've created a King account, the ID number is 9232018998. Just to confirm, will everything from my apple ID account be 100% transferred (progress, boosters/items, etc), and will the apple id account still exist or will it be deleted because of the transfer?
I wish there was a way to just link everything so I wouldn't have to rely on one login that only works on a few things 😅
Thankyou! (:
Hello @0kat🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Thank you for joining us and posting your question along with the link to that old discussion thread🙏
I saw our Community Manager's comment (in Blue) in that thread. I think the progress can you have made through Apple ID can be transferred to a different account, by contacting King Support.
But, I will ask our Community In-charge and confirm with them.
As suggested in that thread, will you create an account through Facebook or Kingdom account? If you would like to create a Kingdom account, click on this link --> https://www.king.com/games.
Once you create the account, install Candy Crush Saga and log into the game. Then, post your ID number here.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
@kiara_wael Hi, this doesn't help. That is only for people who haven't logged in through apple ID. I'd like to transfer my progress to a king account like it's suggested at the end of the thread that I linked in my original post since it's impossible to link an apple id to facebook/king.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page hope this help