Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I link my game profile to the community profile?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have played this game for years and just joined the community. Having the same linking issue here.
Hello Ashley @AshleyC21🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
It was fixed couple of months ago! But, looks like it broke again (along with few other things😅)!
When you tried to link your Community Profile and game profile, is this what you see⬇️ a greyed out button?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hello,
Im new here but I’ve been playing for years. I have the same issue with trying to link my profile. The page to link the profiles is no longer popping up when I log in. My in game account is linked to my facebook, which has a different email address. So, when I read that the emails need to be the same, I changed it to the email that my facebook account has. When I changed the email address I didn’t receive a new email confirmation, and there’s still no pop up to link the profile.
Oh!! Sorry to know that Maria!
Looks like there is a glitch with the feature!!
I will report to our Community In-charge tomorrow, as they all are at home for the weekend!
Thank you for understanding and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
I can't Select the option
Hello @Mariap88🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Please click on --> This Link <-- to find the steps to link your game and Community account
If you have further questions, simply post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫