Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally closed the screen that asked me to merge my candy crush saga account with my community account. Is there a way to get back to that screen? Thank you- I use the same email for both
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I go there, the option to merge accounts has a lock by it so I can’t chose to merge the accounts
Hello @Beeboi🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
No need to worry as you will that pop-up again👍️
But, we have an article provided by our Community Team to help us --> Link your Community and game accounts (click on the Green lettered link to open the article).
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫