Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t like my avatar someone help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes
Hi @bl4z3_kaji🙋♀️
Are you logged into the game using Apple ID?
I don’t see the camera icon when I click on “my account”
Hello @bl4z3_kaji🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Please see the steps in this article provided by our Community Team --> How do I change my profile picture in the game
Hope this helps! If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫