A scam?

Options
angelsings
angelsings Posts: 16 Level 2

I had over 9,000 beads yesterday when I went to sleep. Second place wasn't even close to my numbers. Instead of waking up to my rewards the entire thing is gone. No rewards no nothing. I redeemed a gift card when that contest started and worked my booty off to get to first place that day. I did this because at levels 2700 boosters are needed. I get generic responses from support. Does king normally scam players by offering fake contest?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,693 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting, Ill pass this feedback to the game team , I'm sorry to hear about this,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• angelsings
    Options

Thank you I have reached out via app for support. Hopefully I'll know something in the next 72 hours. At this point this has completely soured the game and I hope they fix it but from what I read there's a good chance they wont. I was hoping someone here had something similar happen and that they got it fixed or made right.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,149 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @angelsings🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

When you said "beads", I am assuming that you are talking about "Sam's Streak" event, isn't it?

If so, few more players also have complained about the glitches with this event. For some - the event disappears and appears back on the last day; for some - the points won't add; for some - they find themselves in the bottom position, whereas they should be at the top!!

All these glitches were reported to the Candy Crush game Studio through our Community In-charge! And, they are looking into it to bring in a fix. But, it was not done yet!! So, until the fix is sent, we have to bear with these glitches!!

You don't have to take part in the event like me! But, you never know when it does not work, when it might!! Just my 2 cents about the glitch!!

With regards to "scam" -- Please don't feel that way! Like I said above, some features are just glitchy due to various reasons; and some features are just introduced, hence still in testing and need improvements.

But, you joining us here in the Community and providing your feedback will help us to report to out Candy Community In-charge! And through her, your complaints/feedback will go to the game Studio👍️

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you have any questions or need clarification!

Have a lovely rest of the day🍫🍫

• angelsings
    Options

Thank you for your reply, scam was specifically referring to the fact I won a contest but no prize given. I agree the amount of glitches during the last event was extremely difficult and caused alot of lost boosters which was definitely frustrating and then to never receive the prize was over the top upsetting because I had counted on the boosters to help advance my game.

If others are having some of the same issues then I will wait and hopefully they fix it for everyone.

The race disappeared last night and then returned so I know it does happen. Thank you for the advice. And yes it was the sam streak event , I had over 9,000 beads and second place was at 4,000 with an hour to the end. So I fully expected to wake this morning grab some coffee redeem my prize and smash some levels and yeah...well at least there was coffee 😆🤣

• sbeaman
    sbeaman Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited December 2023
    Options

It does no good to complain about the probable glitches in this game. I play the Treasure Hunt and have consistently had the Wonderball moved arbitrarily out so many levels you have to buy boosters to get back to the level you were at before. Customer support does use canned responses to your complaints and will send compensation sometimes to try to make up for it but will argue with you regarding WHY it is your fault it is happening, not theirs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?