Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I closed my game by mistake when bonus for daily win rewards popped up after completing 6 stickers. When I came back to game there was no more any tab to claim it. Is there anyway I can claim it now? Or it got lost forever?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay!
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.