Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve asked for help for several months now. The following is what I see when I try to receive Chocolate Box rewards.
I’ve been playing this game for 8 years!!! Never had a problem. So frustrating!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported Here, If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
Hi sorry you are having this problem my friend if you select 👉 here 👈 you can join your game community were your moderators will know if there is a known issue and advice you what to do 💓