Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a misclick and accidentally purchased 6 hrs of unlimited lives. I'm going to bed for the evening and did not intend to play anymore. How do I get a credit back and show that I did not use it at all?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately if you accidentally buy anything in the game with gold bars there is no way to get your gold back. In fact it is far too easy to misclick on anything and the game never asks for confirmation, which is very annoying. The only advice I'd give be extra careful where you click in future. If you accidentally make a purchase with real money then follow the advice given by the moderator and contact Support.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback.Please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.