Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the contest for the week and I did not receive my gold bars I still have a balance of 12
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lyndria🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Were you talking about this feature —> Weekly Race?
If so, we do not receive Gold Bars after winning this race!!
May be you are talking about “Candy Royale” - where we have to play 7 / 10 / 14 levels without failing a single level, within 24 hours - and earn a share of 500 to 1000 Gold Bars??
The weekly contest I came in first place yesterday
What was the contest called? I do not know of any weekly contest that pays gold bars.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.