Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my Facebook page and I was on candy crush level 9845! Now I'm back to level one! Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!
Hello @dhill1261🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your level progress of your game!!
Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
Can you recover your old facebook account? Or is it banned / deleted ?