Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For over the past couple of weeks, I am stacked ... contacting app store
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @The_Man🤗 Welcome back and thank you for replying!
I am sorry to hear that the issue with the Store in your game was not resolved yet!! Since you did not come back this long, I thought the issue was resolved and was very happy about it!!
The step I wanted you to follow - to disconnect from Wi-Fi and connect to Mobile Data, was just a preliminary troubleshooting step. If the issue is small, it would help. But, it doesn't like the issue is small as there are many other players who are having issue with Candy Store. The Candy Crush Studio team is trying to fix the issue. You can find that discussion HERE.
The King team found that the glitch is particularly affecting players who used the Google Play Store as their payment method. To mitigate this problem, we recommend the following:
• Open your Google Play purchase history
• Check if you find a purchase that is asking you to cancel or authorize it
• Cancel this purchase
• Restart your game
If trying the above still does not work, try changing your payment method:
How to add, remove, or edit your Google Play payment method
Please follow these steps and let me know how it goes🤞
Not at all. No Way that solved the issue....
Not at all. No Way that solved the issue.... as well.
I saved my status, uninstall and reinstall the game, cleared the cache, the game and play store, etc.
But, frustrated with No solution at all
Hello again @za69ndy73🤗
I have responded to your earlier question HERE. We can continue talking there OR here!! No issues😉
Coincidentally, all 3 of you are on Samsung device!! I will ask our Community Manager and see if there is anything going on!!
But, in the meantime, can you please disconnect your device from Wi-Fi and connect to the Mobile Data and see if the Candy Store works?
Please let me know how it goes! Thanks🍫🍫
I cannot acess app store too, and its been two to three weeks, please help
Hello again @The_Man and @AQuimby🙋♀️
I am assuming that you both are playing the game through Wi-Fi!
Can you please disconnect the WiFi and connect to the Mobile Data and see if that works to make purchases in the App Store?
One you try that, please post back and let me know🍫🍫
I can not able to acess app store too, I'm using Samsung A11
Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community @AQuimby🤗
I cannot access the app store either. I am using an A20s
Thank you for responding!
Samsung Galaxy A13
Hello @The_Man🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!! Is the issue that you are not able to make any purchases while playing the game? If so, which device are you using?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫