🪪 Player Card - What is it and why is it empty?

Options

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,914 Legend
    edited November 2023
    Options

@QueenB It looks like the player has yet to fill in their profile details but maybe it will show up later. There also should have been a tutorial explaining how the feature works, did you ever get that?

Based on everyone's experience of the Player Card so far what you say isn't the case. No one has had to provide details for the Player Card as it has just been forced on to those in the test. I haven't seen a tutorial either.

The result of some people being in the test and some people not has led to this situation of those in the test not being able to send lives to any of their friends that aren't in the test because those not in the test don't have a player card.

The question I have asked you a few times now is whether or not this problem was intended.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,255 Community Manager
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

It's part of the test yes and the team is aware that players will not be able to send lives when they see empty player cards.

The test will be over soon and feedback has been shared, hopefully there will be some improvements before testing it again.

As mentioned, the test is available for a very small % of players and is not the reason that some players are not receiving lives.

We've also shared with the studio that many payers are reporting issues with lives but we have no news yet to share.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,914 Legend
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the information @QueenB

It's part of the test yes and the team is aware that players will not be able to send lives when they see empty player cards.

It is really disappointing to read that. After all the feedback/complaints about the removal of the Level Ranking Send Lives button (Top Friends) it is a real shame that the studio think it is acceptable to test a feature that further restricts the sending of lives.

The test will be over soon and feedback has been shared, hopefully there will be some improvements before testing it again.

If the feedback works, there shouldn't be another test as the majority dislike it. 😉

• OutlawJigsaw
    OutlawJigsaw Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2023
    Options

I started playing this game to play with my friends competing, having fun but I don’t know if I’ll ever continue playing. Every friend I’ve added get the same message “this players full profile is coming soon” so I thought maybe I need to be a higher level so I within maybe week I got to level 301 and still it says the same thing, I’ve friended and unfriended. Still nothing so what’s a player card or how do I get into the test or out of the test. I’ve read the forums and it still disappoints me so should I just delete the game ? Cause if I can’t play with my friends then there no point.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @OutlawJigsaw🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear about your experience in the game with the Player Profile cards!!

The Candy Crush game Studio is still working on this feature and improving little by little!! Looks like if the players did not add all their details in their profile, it will take a while for the profile cards to appear it seems🤔

Unfortunately, there is nothing we (any of us in the Community) can do except reporting about it to our Candy Community In-charge, and, they can escalate to the Candy Studio!!

May be, you can take a break from playing Candy Crush, until this feature is fully established!! But, I would suggest you to log-in daily to collect your daily boosters, etc., as the latest features reach to active players first!!

If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫

• dee7774
    dee7774 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited November 2023
    Options

This “test” just started for me today. I received nothing prior regarding this test. Of course, players on my friends list that I actually have personal contact with, seem to be without a profile. The whole “it’s a test” or “feature” for some and not all is so tiresome. Ads available for some (my husband’s has them for 8 years), creates an uneven playing field. I’m not sure what the motivation is? Ads that allow for boosters and moves will not motivate a player to spend money. Revenue generated by ads…then roll that out to ALL players!

• ErinCheng
    ErinCheng Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2023
    Options

@QueenB

First, I want to express gratitude to the team for their ongoing efforts in development.

It's been almost a month since the first report of this issue, and I'm unsure about the criteria used for selecting accounts for testing.

It's evident that the testing of this new feature has caused a lot of frustration for many users. I believe your team is aware that numerous players invest a significant amount of time here, some logging in daily.

Currently, it seems this testing process is causing a great deal of pain for many longtime players, and there's no apparent solution. We can't find a complete tutorial or setup for the Profile, and even reinstalling doesn't resolve the issue.

Please provide us with a reasonable explanation. As seasoned players and enthusiasts of this game, we deserve a clear explanation from your team. When can we expect an end to this seemingly unreasonable testing? When will the new feature be fully launched? These are the questions we are most eager to have answered.

Lastly, best wishes for smooth development ahead.

• jatz
    jatz Posts: 51 Level 2
    edited November 2023
    Options

My husband usually sends me lives and asks for lives by just clicking on my name but the last 2 weeks when he clicks on just my name it says this players full profile is coming soon. I can send him lives and request a life from my name but he can't send to me. All his other friends he can do both with just not ME!!. I've been playing CC since 2012 so no idea what is happening re my profile. I need him to send me lives.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @jatz🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the "profile coming soon" card is not letting your friends send you lives🙃 It is not a glitch on your side or limited just to your game!!

The Candy Crush Studio is making some changes with "sending lives" feature!! And, the ability to click on others' profile icons from game map to check their profile and send lives is the brand new feature. Since it is still in testing, players are experiencing some issues. And, the main complaint is some of the players' profile cards are not available!!

Hopefully, they will send in a fix soon!! But, until then, all you can do to receive lives is - keep sending requests whether you need them or not!! This way, you can store those received lives and use them when you need!!

I know that this is not the answer you are looking for!! Unfortunately, until the testing is done and the feature is completely fixed, some players have to face the glitches😕😕

Please post back and let me know if I can assist you with anything else🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,948 Legend
    edited November 2023
    Options

If you have the old system and your husband has the new player profile system then he will not be able to send you lives by clicking on your profile, but you can request lives from him by clicking on his name in your game. These requests should then still show up in the envelope in his game, where he can accept the request. I suggest you use this method to send each other lives until King sort out the flaws in the system.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?