Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi everyone!!
Have you passed level 5000 and beyond yet?!? Simply post a picture of your map like this below 👇🏻 to show you’ve reached level 5000.
And you will earn this Fantastic Candy Crush Saga only badge 👇🏻
Terms and Conditions here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi everyone I have Reached level 5000
Currently on 23,424 level.
Edger I Reached level 5000 at long last
Hello! I am a new community member catching up on my past milestone badges. I have successfully completed Level 9000, which means I've cleared this milestone too! Here is my proof. Thank you
Ty!
reached over level 5000
I completed level 5000, but is not from regular levels.
@venkatamadav
Hi 👋 iam completed in level 6000
Please give me my badge
E lá vamos nós!!
I completed level 5000
Hi @QueenB,
Here is my screenshot of level 5,000 for the milestone badge
My username is: lilli
Hi! 🎉🍬
I’m so happy to say that I have finally passed Level 20,000 in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳🏆
It has been such a long and fun journey, with so many challenging levels along the way. Reaching 20,000 feels like a really special achievement for me, and I’m very proud to have made it this far! ❤️
I would be absolutely delighted to receive the Level 20,000 badge on my King Community profile. 🏅✨
If possible, I would also really appreciate a little celebratory message from the community. This is a very special milestone for me, so a nice and slightly longer congratulations message would make this achievement even more memorable! 😊🎊
Thank you so much for celebrating this milestone with me, and thank you to everyone who has been part of the Candy Crush journey! 🍬💖
Here’s to the next levels! 🚀
انا اكثر من هذا المستوى في عدة مراحل لكن الاهم لم اعد اشهد الاعلانات داخل العبه مالسبب
Hello Candy Crush Saga players, I reached milestone level 5000 since 19 April 2026. I won this level that collected 75 toffee swirls, 15 liquorice swirls and 5 color bombs. 🥳🎉
15443917438
Thank you!! 🧡
1197980037
passed
5000 levels😎😎