Can I get my game refunded?

I had to use 10 gold bars to buy a round to get to the finish line, but I lost 10 gold bars but had no next round. I want you to reconsider and maybe compensate me with gold bars so I can continue playing. I am very sad when such incidents happen

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,923 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Phuong_thao1987🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I did not understand what you meant by "there was no next round"!! Can you please explain a bit more?

For the lost Gold Bars, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for reimbursement.

• If you are playing the game on Facebook - Browser version, please send your complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
    • If you are playing on a mobile device, you can send the complaint directly from your game --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- click on ? icon -- select the suitable option from the options given in the Help Center. Please let me know if you need help with this.

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?