Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I'm new please help. Mee with any useful information because I'm stuck
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @endy28🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! The King Community allows only English for everybody to understand and communicate with each other. Hence, please come back and post your question again in English.
Thank you for understanding and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules
Hi and welcome to the Community 😃
How may we assist? Are you stuck on a level?