Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new phone and signed in to my account onit. But all my items are on my old phone. How do I get them on this phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Kelly @kellybohn๐โโ๏ธ
I have just answered your other question HERE. Please click on the green letters to open that thread.
I will have to close this thread as it is a "Duplicate Question"!!
Thank you and have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ