Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I reinstall candy crush and my Level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not at all
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.
Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!
Computer PC> No I did not save it because it was not working at all , I uninstalled it I figured I could reinstall it No body was helping me at all I was way up there in rank
Hello @ikestrike🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using? Did you save your game either through Facebook or Kingdom account before?
If so, search for Candy Crush Saga in the App Store (Apple device) / Google Play Store (Android device) -- click on install -- once the App is installed, log in with your account details that you have used before.
If you need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫