Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm very confused here because I have an account on my phone for playing the games but on the website I couldn't sign in or even change my password so I created a new account, are they the same or different?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh! Then, you are logged in through King account (that’s what it is called)🙂
If so, you can change your in game profile picture direct.y from your game —> On game Home Screen, click on “My Account” tab (that you see below to Play tab) — your game profile page will open — You will see a camera icon in bottom right corner of your current pic — click on that camera, and follow the prompts to change your pic.
Here is link for a Help Article that our Community Team has put together, just for extra help —> https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb/articles/2395-how-do-i-change-my-name-or-my-profile-picture-in-the-game
Have fun🍫🍫
Glad to help!
Have an awesome day🍫🍫
Thanks for your help 👍
Neither, I'm using Google Gmail.
Thank you for clarifying 🤗
Yeah! This Community account and our game account are different.
Are you logged into the game through Kingdom account or Apple ID?
This community website, I was trying to change my in-game profile picture and I thought this was the place to do so but I guess not.
Hello @mykuromoroll 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When you said “the website”, are you talking about this Community forum website or some other website? If it is some other website, can you specify which one is it, please?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below to my comment 🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry, It is not possible to transfer your game to another account but you can start at same level in your new account.
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.