Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last night I played one stage - 15 games - and I didn't win the 45 gold bars. The Can dy Cup in which I am in the Final also does not appear and the cups I won in the 15 stages were not counted. How is that???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.
Hello @Ederli🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! You will have to contact the King Player Support team for your missing reward.
Please follow these steps --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel you see in the top right corner of the game map screen -- click on ? icon -- Scroll down to "Events" -- choose "Episode Race" and scroll down all the way till you see "Contact Us" button -- click on it and send your complaint.
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫