« Fake » Connexion error

Options
Jdckesia
Jdckesia Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2023 in Discussions

Hello, I have a problem. I had a bug where the game told me I was offline when that was not the case. the King account login page doesn't work, the store doesn't work, and sending hearts to friends doesn't work either. It says “Connection problem, please try again later. Do not delete the game. But all my other apps work perfectly... I restarted my device, cleared the cache but nothing worked. I had this problem on all my devices (iPhone, iPad, and on my Android device. I reinstalled the game on my iPhone and iPads because I had almost no boosters on them but on my Android device I did a lot accumulated over the months to delete the app. is there a solution other than uninstallation? (I already had this problem in the summer on this same Android device but after 3 days it came back to the normal even though it's been going on for more than 3 weeks). I put screenshots (in French). Google pixel 3A under Android 12 with the latest version of the app to date. (Notifications however in relation to online subjects work but that's all). Thanks in advance.

*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?