Congratulations and Welcome πŸ€—

2Β»

Comments

• Maubee
    Maubee Posts: 55 Level 2

@SApple2 Hi hope you are doing great 2day. I totally appreciate your comments. You certainly have quite a lot of knowledge. where are there contests on this site as I'm relatively new here. Even though been a Candy Crush player for ages as you say just for fun. Now I've been into it more than ever before. BTW I did qualify for the new gem contest lolol....

Some glitch 12000 out of nowhere if I w ere that individual I would have said something. But that's me playing fair & square...I think the person's entire profile is totally messed up showing over 24000 levels in a short period??? Where may I find the board re glitches? Am afraid to switch over to PC as I lost all playing on my galaxy 23 ultra. One day it just disconnected never came back. Logged into my iPads nothing was synced all different levels which I had completed. So I found a very old Nokia which I am using on airplane mode no network. Too risky to switch. I now understand all your inventory remains on the particular device you are playing on...Cannot thank you enough for being such a great person can see why you made the member of the month. Please have a sweet happy brilliant day/evening as I don't know what country you are in. You have been extremely helpful...just wish I knew how to navigate the boards better here. I keep losing my messages guess it's this ancient phone.πŸ€©πŸ™ƒπŸ«πŸ­πŸ¬

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 3,035 Level 5

πŸ™‚ @Maubee for CC, in the Events feature, I noticed that not everyone get the same bonus/side game/other events. Mine changes from time to time so I don't know what you got. I know some of the levels are difficult to complete even sometimes the ones that are supposed to be easy.

Try accumulating boosters and gold bars first before playing continuously. You can get the following:

Gold Bars - Race & Candy Royale

Boosters - Daily Treat Machine & Booster Wheel

Both physical and timed boosters - Daily Win and Chocolate Box

I don't have the Weekly Race feature in my Events. I have the Winter Season and all its perks so you probably has that too. Take advantage of all these.

I have never spent a single penny on this game. I tried getting the GBs and boosters through what I just mentioned above first before playing the levels so that I can complete them without buying anything. Enjoy your game.

You're quite welcome my friend! ☺️ Click the links I provided and browse around different communities. I hope to see you around. When you see me there, tag me so I can see you.πŸ˜ƒ

I'm from the USA, how about you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?