Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I try to play, I just get loading screen and then 'page unresponsive' I play on FB through Chrome. Try downloading Windows 10 app, but again, just get page unresponsive message.
Is this a common problem and what can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kmerrick3🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
The issue in the opening post was resolved.
But, a new issue started for some players that use Google Chrome last weekend. It was reported and the game team is investigating it. But, we have to wait till Monday or Tuesday to receive any updates as Kingsters don't work on weekends!
Please keep an eye on our main thread --> HERE to receive any updates!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!
Have a great rest of the day & lovely weekend🍫🍫
I am having bte same issue using google chrome. Is there a solution?
Thank you for replying back, dear @martlin🤗
I have experienced the same issue couple of months ago... but, with Edge browser!!
I am seeing few more complaints about Facebook connection!! The issue you are experiencing could be related to that!! Please use a different browser (Edge, Firefox, etc.,) until we receive any news!
I will need time to find out if there is a glitch with Facebook, as none of our Community In-charge team is working right now, as it is night time for them!
Please let me know if you further questions in the mean time🍫🍫
I'm trying to play through Facebook on Google Chrome browser on my laptop.
Here is the screenshot
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for feedback please try
-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser
Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google , Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.
If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game
Hello @martlin🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Will you be able to show me a screenshot of what you see?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫