Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't play very much like I used to. All I get is requests for help but no help is sent. Not spending $ on this game anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Maubee please have a look at the discussion linked below for instructions on how to share your friends link.
I have ALOT of friends so that isn't the issue. The issue is not getting the lives they send me. Thank you
That's very sweet of you, dear @Maubeeπ
Yes! There is a way to befriend @dbaldwin through a link. We have a special discussion thread for that too. But, since our friend is new, I would suggest you to get the link from your game and add it below.
I will call in our friend @Alienscar, as he/she does a best job explaining itπ
@PummyRaj Hi hope all is good. Is there anyway I may friend @dbaldwin as to help them with lives. I sent a message explaining what I do to keep my lives active. Please advise how or if it is possibe to request a specific friend. Thank you just want to help to keep the faith. Have a sweet day/eveningπ¬π«πππππΌ
@dbaldwin hi I always request new friends. And also send lives when requested. But I also take time to send lives between playing to those friends whom I know usually request them. That way they will already have lives and not request as many from you. I actually go down my friends list and send lives to many without requesting any. You would be amazed how many return the favour without having to ask. I would be glad to help you out if you request my friendship Maubee.I have friends from all different levels even new starters.Ifo realise how frustrating it can be to make a purchase and not be able to use it. Try just getting bars instead of the timed goodies that way you will be able to purchase inventory thru the game while your playing. It does work out better as purchasing can be quite costly. I have opted out on the specials with timers in lieu of just bars. It just makes more sense, that way you are less restricted. So start with sending out invitations and building your friends list. I only started doing this in September although I have been playing for years. I now have a decent amount of friends which does help with acquiring lives. Hope it works out for you. Will look for you to friend as well....Best of luc... don't give up.πππ¬π«π
I have sent and sent lives to friends. Cleared my Cache and history. Shut down laptop and restarted. I get the same 3 people asking for lives. When I bought from the store, I can't even use the time I have been given through purchase because I have no lives to proceed so I lose out.
Hello @dbaldwinπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I completely understand how frustrating it can be to play the game without any lives received from our friends!! And, I agree to not spending money for lives too!
Not receiving lives is the biggest complaint at present in the game!! It was reported, but we do not have any update about it!!
With so many recent changes to the game, especially with lack of "send lives" button at the score board, many Candy Crush lovers have stopped playing the game!! How about your friends?
Did you make sure that all your friends are playing and active? Are you able to send requests for lives through the "Player Cards"?
Please let me know what all steps you have taken to receive lives from your friends! If there is any other remedy is left out, we will try that too.
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given belowπ«π«
@dbaldwin Apologies am new to community forum although have been playing Candy Crush for ions...please advise what you need help with. Would love to try and help. I truly understand the purchasing of inventory can be exceptionally costly. Don't lose faith yet. Let me have a crack. I too had many problems that's why King sent me here which I never knew existed until middle of October. Please explain your problem will be happy to try and help you...with much empathy Maubeeπππͺ