Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The new ads are provocative. Please remove them. Highly inappropriate for young children who play this game. And some adults too!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @appearance03🙋♀️
Sorry for the delay! Please follow below steps to send your complaint⬇️
If you need further assistance or have any other questions, please let me know🍫🍫
Thank you!
I will get back to you in a bit!
I’m using my mobile device.
Hello @appearance03🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are receiving unacceptable Ads.
I would like you to report to the King Player support, directly from your game. Which device are you using?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫