Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the race twice, but I can't receive 90 gold bars.
At first, I thought it was a simple error, but I did not receive the gold bar twice.
I want to get my gold bar! Please solve it!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jinnie20392🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to know that you did not receive the reward for Episode Race!
I am suspecting that, that could be the issue for your missing Gold Bars!! Please see this thread for more info and updates.
I would advice you not to play the game anymore till the issue is resolved. Open your game again after few hours and see if your Gold Bars are back in the game. If not, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for reimbursement. If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 --> click on the Pink Cogwheel -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select "Episode Race" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫