Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My user name is Kmo. I recently registered on community .king, and it would not let me use kmo, stated all ready used. I put Kmmo. I am not new to the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kmmo🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I was just answering to your other question!
Your game and this King Community are not one and the same, but are 2 different accounts. There must be another player with the name "kmo"! That is the reason you are not able to use it in here.
Please post back by typing in the blank box given below and let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
King Community different with King game.so if you want same name should change in Game account