Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I only receiving 1 or 2 lives when I have requested lives from all friends? Only a couple people give lives but I get send live requests by a far bigger rate.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Angel1229🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I do not have an accurate answer for your question!! I can only suggest you to create more and more friends, and keep asking for lives.
Even if you are doing that right now, all your requests might have been stuck somewhere in the way and might not be reaching your friends!! So, having more friends definitely helps, hoping that at least few friends receive your requests and help you.
Please see This thread to read others' complaints; and This thread to know how to add friends through "link" system.
If you have any questions or need to comment, please post back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫