No help !

HelloI

I don’t receive any Ads so I don’t get extra moves or boosters .

now I stuck in one level for weeks

what’s wrong with my account ?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,911 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,172 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023

Hello @Ghada_Maher🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!

There is nothing wrong with you account. It must be only because you might not been included in the Ad testing groups!! Ads have been in testing for a while now and they are still being moved and rolled out to different groups of players. Until these tests are completed, we-as players, do not know who will receive the Ads and who won't!!

In the meantime, all you can do is to install the latest version of the App whenever available, make sure there is 2 GB free storage space on your device memory and stay active in the game.

Please see This Thread (click on Green lettered link) for more information and other players' feedback, complaints, etc., about the Ad feature.

If you need to post back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• Ghada_Maher
    Ghada_Maher Posts: 19 Level 2

Thanks alit for your answers ,but I noticed that Ads and help have disappeared since I bought some boosters and bars of gold with real money .Is that really related to the topic ?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,172 Candy Moderator

Hello again @Ghada_Maher🤗

I too have heard about it from quite a few players!! But, I have not experienced it as I do not have Ads in my game, except for the "Treasure Hunt", which is the feature of Ads!!

I have asked our Community In-charge and found out that it is not true!! Since I have not experienced either of this, I would not be the right person to give you an opinion😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?