Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday I went to use 10 gold bars to continue a level and the game froze and took my gold bars anyways. I went to contact them and it keeps saying oops something went wrong when I went to submit my complaint.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Chris @chrislmiller89🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with contacting Player Support team. There might have been issue with connection when you tried to contact them before!
Are you using a computer or a mobile device to contact them?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below 🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback.Please email Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.