Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I buy any extra moves or boosters like alien ship and other things. It is not fun anymore I am stuck on levels fuh hours and days. I does just get frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @taniholder_333🤗 Welcome back to the Candy Crush Saga Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection issues with the App store in your game!!
Which device are you using? If you are using an Android device, please check our Community Manager's comment HERE for tips & suggestions.
Please post back and let me know if pertains to you or not! Or if the tips helped you.
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫