Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won 85 gold bars but I cant use them as I cant connect to the store. I wont reinstall as I lose everything . Can you please refresh or look into my account. ID 11246451578 Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Candysydney You need to contact player support with your request. Normally this is best done through settings inthe app, but if you are having connection issues it might not work, so you could try the "contact us" right at the bottom of this page here. If you did uninstall and reinstall the game you would lose your boosters, that is correct, and it would be unlikely to solve your problem. Also a lot (!) of players are having connection issues, so check the link below and maybe you find some advice there.