Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hii Sir,
I have two smartphone my actual level is 8923 but the another phone my level Drops and it cannot restore I tried to re install Facebook and candy crush but still in 8751 how can I solve this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community @mdshahbaz78692 🤗
Please try the steps in THIS Link to sync the game on both your devices.
If you need further assistance, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫