Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not being rewarded for winning the Champions race. It has happened 2x now. I even went to a different computer, thinking that may help but I have been cheated a total of 75 coins now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @blackcat2023🤗 Good Morning!
That automated email is the initial response we receive, which works as an acknowledgement.
Please wait up to 72 hours to receive an answer from a real agent! If you didn't hear by then, please send a reply through that automated email and inform them that you were not helped yet! (There will be a specific area they ask you to write your reply).
Please be patient and don't give up🍫🍫
I contacted them and got a generic email back from them that really didn't answer my problem.
Hello @blackcat2023🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars from Champions Race.
You will have to contact King Player Support team and request for your missing rewards. Please follow below steps...
1) If you are playing on computer Facebook browser, please use this link to send you complaint by filling the form --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
2) If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows10/11, follow these steps --> click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select "Champions Race/Episode Race -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
Let me know if you need further assistance🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.