Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t do anything with my candy box. It is frozen and I need to restart my game whenever it comes up. I have updated my app. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @PinotGirl57
Which device are you using?
I know you said in your opening post that you have updated the App. But, can you check and tell me which version of the App you have right now?
Thanks🍫🍫
I tried doing all those things that but the issue is the same
Hello @PinotGirl57🤗 Welcome back to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
There was an issue with the Chocolate Box feature, but it should have been fixed now.
Please try this --> Log out of the game -- close the App -- clear Cache (not Data) -- turn off the device -- wait for few minutes -- restart the device and open the game and log back in.
That should clear the glitch and constant pop-up!
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫