New Acceleration Meter feature!🏃📱 

Options
JONH10
JONH10 Posts: 24,328 Level 5

Did you notice when you guys enter the main level, a new pop-up appeared on my game screen of speeding up the candy board and crushing the candies as quickly as possible! I simply LOVED trying out this new feature, I just hope they don't remove it because it's wonderful for passing levels quickly! 🤩😊🙂

Comments

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 24,328 Level 5
    Options

For those who don't understand the Portuguese language of how this new pop-up feature works, I'll help translate these words for you guys! 👇️

Accelerate!

How it works?

Increase game speed to blast through levels.

Press a button to speed up the game.

Press again to return to normal.

Thank you for helping you with the translation from Portuguese to English! 👍️😉

And just one question, do you guys happen to have this new Acceleration feature in your Candy Crush Saga game? 🤔

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,972 Level 5
    Options

Yes I got that today @JONH10 and quite honestly @QueenB I think whoever keeps making these decisions at King, needs their head examining 🤕.

For years we've been asking for a scroll feature to go back to lower levels but all we get are players plastered all over the map and now a feature to make levels faster. I don't actually mind either of these but am now really fed up with the fact that everything we keep sending feedback about that is really important to us just keeps getting ignored.

Please don't say that the section that dealt with the 'go faster' feature isn't the same section that deals with the map, as just like those making the decisions at King, I'm not listening.

We were teased back in January when the horrible new map came out, being told a scroll down feature was being considered but that's never happened. They really need to start listening to all the genuine, well meant feedback sent or what's the point 😳

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,534 Legend
    Options

Quite a few people have already commented on the Accelerate feature last month. Most of the people made complaints that they had the feature and had then lost it quite quickly.

One person also said that after losing the Accelerate feature the game seemed slower than before they had the feature.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

👍 I haven't gotten it and I really don't to by the sounds of it. I really don't care. I'm not playing these 15,000 levels enough to care about something as stupid as that.

What I care about is...

#1 a go-to button that can let us not have to scroll. It's been asked for forever! (and ever and ever).

#2 For King, i.e. Microsoft/Zuckerberg to fix what's broken first before implementing stupid new graphics.

#3 Start making your events available to all your players. Stop with the excuse that's it's testing. I feel bad for the Moderators that have to say this.

#4 I just wish this game was fair to all those that play. Right now, it's not fair.

Good Luck to all. Merry Christmas and Happy Crushin'!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,972 Level 5
    edited December 2023
    Options

Now why doesn't that surprise me @Alienscar. I just can't get my head around all these new features they keep bringing out rather than listening to feedback on things that are really needed. Yes I know that's nothing new but it does get tiresome.

@Rhonda_L my emails show you posted a reply. Guess it's either gone for consideration or removed 🤔 Ignore that Rhonda, it's just popped up. I agree with everything you've said and Merry Christmas to you too 🧑‍🎄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?