Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have two devices I play on. The game is always in sync with each other. Lately not on my tablet and phone when I beat a level it doesn't really advance. My icon is always way behind where I am actually playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cheetara55🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I have few questions...
Our King Community Team has provided some important articles in the Help Center. Tips to syncing our game on multiple devices is one of those. Please click HERE to find the steps to sync the game on your devices.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫