Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Stuck for 2 days on my phone and kindle. I have beat this level 3 times. I have followed all the advice on how to fix the issue. On the computer I'm on level 11616. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Deeki🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
There might be something going on with "syncing" your game!! Please try the steps & tips provided in THIS Help Article, provided by out Community In-charge team!
If you need further help, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫