Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played level 14689 countless times but the moves are insufficient and there are never enough blue balls on the board. I do not want to use any goldbars. Why are some levels designed to be impossible to win without getting extra moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @candyiliciousπ€ Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I looked for some YouTube videos and most of them said it is impossible to win this level without using boosters!! And the ones that did not mention anything in the main title, did use boosters to beat the level. I have passed this level last month or so and I don't even remember how I won itπ€·ββοΈ
Our Community has a special discussion thread to take our feedback on the levels. I won't say that the levels will be changed just by receiving our feedback. But, it is always better to share our opinions. Please click on this Green lettered link --> Give your Feedback from levels 14646 to 14690
Thank you & Happy Holidaysππ