Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played royal challeng among this levels but I don't know to take screenshot while playing the challenge I asked my friends how to take screenshot so they explained me I won among this level night and morning so u can check it now in your system in my profile please credit my bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do not post here in the discussions forum. It is the wrong place. Do you ever read the replies? You need to reply to the moderator on this thread below. Tap on the green "view post" and then type into the box on THAT thread. You are not in the right place here with your complaint.